The biggest question now becomes as to how to protect your Azure environment against all those threats: protect your cloud workload from
threats using Azure Security Center and Azure Policies!
A go-do list to protect your workloads against threats:
- Good hygiene comes first, strengthen your cloud security posture
- Turn on threat protection for all cloud resources
- Reduce attack surface for VMs with JIT, Network and app controls
- Integrate alerts into your SIEM or Ticketing system & notify app owners
- Identify root cause and drive new security hygiene up
- Bring security controls together by using a standard like Azure CIS/NIST 800-53/ISO27001
The last point on the above list touches upon our Managed Security Services for Azure.