Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Security auditing using Google’s security best practices*
Let us audit the security of your GCP environment!
*As defined by available technical GCP security controls only. We cannot audit any business processes or procedures .
What’s included in our GCP Security audit service:
- Provide a Cloud Security Posture Review:
- Review and evaluate the current architecture and security configurations of your GCP environment, as compared to Google’s security best practices (60 security controls from 7 different categories)
- Capture findings and develop a report with recommendations on how to improve the security posture of your GCP environment.
- Provide monthly reports of the compliance status
- Access to a presentation with over 170 slides about GCP Security best practices as recommended by Google!
- Provide continuous monitoring and alerting of policy violations using GCP native tools* (coming in Q4 2021)
- Optional free add-on service: CIS 1.1.0 security benchmark audit for 1(one) GCP project (you have to contact us and request this Add-on service)
Are you ready to audit and secure your data in the Cloud?
Sign up today for a FREE trial of our Google Cloud security auditing service!
When using any services provided by a Public Cloud provider, like Google Cloud Platform, you need to understand the shared responsibility model for cloud computing. In an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) cloud service model, you are responsible for securing your applications, operating system, network configuration, identity, clients and data within GCP. Google is responsible for the security of the platform, such as physical security, host infrastructure and protection of foundational services.
In order to provide a secure environment for your applications and data, industry best practices recommend the use of a recognized security standard (GCP CIS, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, and SOC TSP) to measure against and to secure your environment. Google has provided as well a best practice framework that can be used for securing your environment. This framework has over 60 security controls from 7 different security domains.
We understand your dilemma:
- Cloud Services are being created and destroyed every minute
- Security is always changing; there are new threats every week
- It’s hard to find experienced Cloud Security Practitioners
- How do you keep your environment secure while staying abreast of the latest security solutions?
- It feels like Cloud has invalidated your perimeter security model
- Services are launched weekly; how do you stay on top of how to secure each one?
- Cloud appears to require new skills from your security practitioners
- How do you know if you have the right security solution in place?
Our GCP security experts can improve the security posture of your Google Cloud Platform (GCP) environment, today!
We review your current configurations and platform controls, provide detailed recommendations, and present best practices to reduce risk and mitigate common threats to your environment.
How our security team reviews your environment:
|Assessment phase||Recommendation phase|
|● Review the core security configurations of your environment|
● Analyze data using an automation engine to detect findings
● Identify opportunities to strengthen your existing security controls
|● Identify security remediations to address security gaps and other opportunities that are identified|
● Propose improvements to key areas of your organization’s security architecture
● Deliver a detailed report of findings and recommendations
We bring our 20+ years of experience in IT security to provide a customized security posture report, based on Google’s best practices, so you’ll know exactly where to focus your valuable technical resources.
In just less than 12h hours from signing up to our cloud security audit service, you will have access to a very detailed report that covers over 60 security controls grouped in 8 security domains. Each of the security controls will have a detailed list of all the resources that need your attention.
Sign up today for a FREE trial to our GCP Security Auditing Service!
For more info about our Google Cloud Platform Security Services please read this FAQ.